Introduction to Blog

"Talk Right India"


Our blog is focused on discussing the ideas of Nationalism and Politics of our nation, India. The blog discusses how different ideologies and other policies have affected life of common people in India. Further, the blog presents my personal views on various national and geopolitical issues.

Also, the blog is created to deliver the message of Ram Rajya (Ideal India) to the people and decoding the true meaning of Hindutva and Hindu Rashtra.

As I'm a Quora writer, I can say safely that publishing your Political Opinions on Quora can land you in trouble. Many of my Quora Answers on politics are collapsed or deleted which I have stored here: My Collapsed/Deleted Quora Answers

If you are interested to read my personal political ideologies and opinions, you can read it here: Political Compass and my Political Opinion

If you wish to contact me, or contribute to the blog please contact me on EMail Id.

Jai Hind !


Comments

  1. Keep writing , and thank you man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice analysis of Leftist Mindset

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need your help as cofounder of thebookers.com like we need manga novel and book readers to come and put establishment beside namely tourist municipal and food faculty by rooters, mu to be found architecturaral engineering cofound please help my cofounders harsh limbachiya of bookers by any means. We r applying robinson's and walker's theory of faculty and need people like you as our samuelson. Thanks, please.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dhruv Rathee: Idol of Lies

What is Hindutva?